Are you hosting a dinner and looking for potluck ideas and recipes?
Potlucks are when everyone who is invited brings a dish to share, and you can host a potluck breakfast, brunch, dinner, and more.
Sometimes there is a theme to the potluck, or you can bring anything you want. The idea of a potluck is for everyone to get involved in the cooking and planning part of the meal.
I love potlucks – they are such a fun way to get together and eat with friends and family. One of my favorite things about them is that you can try delicious recipes that you may not have tried. Then you can even share the recipes with your guests.
Another great thing is that potlucks make it much easier on the host. You don’t have to spend the entire day in the kitchen cooking, and you save money because you’re not buying all of the food.
Potlucks are great any time of the year too. It’s an easy way to host a holiday party, picnic, graduation party, BBQ, birthday party, board game night, and so on.
Or, you can always host a potluck simply because you want to get together with your friends and family.
No matter the reason, there are so many delicious and easy potluck ideas and recipes, and I’m excited to share some with you today.
Here are some of the potluck recipes I’m most excited to try:
- Pull-Apart Sliders – This recipe has a buttery, garlicky topping, and you can easily make these sliders vegetarian. These would be great for a birthday party or game night.
- Three Cheese Pasta Salad – If you are looking for an easy recipe that’s great for BBQs, block parties, picnics, this pasta salad looks great. It is very simple, and you can put the recipe together in less than 20 minutes.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Because I love spicy food, this is one of my favorite dips to eat. This recipe calls for canned chicken, which makes this recipe take less than 10 minutes to put together before you bake. And it only takes five ingredients.
- Strawberry Shortcake Fluff Salad – If you are looking for a potluck dessert that everyone will love, this strawberry shortcake fluff salad is it, and it definitely isn’t a salad – haha! This salad has marshmallows, pound cake, whipped topping, and fresh strawberries.
Because we split our time between a sailboat and a tiny house, we don’t often host potlucks, but I love being invited to them.
With this list of potluck ideas and recipes you will be ready for the next time that you’re invited to one!
Today’s article contains ten of the tastiest, crowd-pleasing potluck ideas and recipes. Enjoy!
If you are looking for more meal ideas, check out the following articles:
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
10 Budget Potluck Ideas And Recipes For Your Next Party
1. Cheesy-Pizza Inspired Pizza
2. Crock Pot Hash Brown Potatoes
3. Macaroni Salad
4. Classic Pea Salad
5. Snickers Apple Salad
6. Three Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad
7. Spicy Thai Spaghetti Salad
8. Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
9. Appetizer Veggie Pizza
10. Strawberry Shortcake Fluff Salad
What’s your favorite potluck recipe to make?