- 30k offer: earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- The points earned by this card can be redeemed towards statement credit at a fixed 1 cent/point ratio, so the 30k offer is worth $300.
- Earn 3x points for: restaurants; travel; gas stations; transit; popular streaming services; and phone plans. Earn 1x points for other purchases.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
Recommended Application Time
- The time when you really need to borrow money from banks.
You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
This card has a decent welcome offer for a no annual fee card. Its earning structure is also quite decent as you can earn 3x on a very large range of spending categories.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don’t forget to give it a 5 star rating!
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.